Ads

Thursday, October 31, 2013

My birthday! ...and stuff

Soooo.... today's my 23rd birthday.. yay!

Somehow, to me, it seems like as one gets further away from university days (a.k.a. younger days), the drearier one's life is. I could just remember how my birthday was like when I was in Foundation. I was tricked by my pals to go sing k, then bam! I didn't expect to see a cake there. Nearly cried from being so touched at that time :') Those were the days I suppose. 

However, this may just be my depression speaking lol - not that I think I have depression at the moment. I'm pretty content at doing nothing... lol. The depression of inactivity (or of no progress in one's life)... who'd heard of that?

Oh well, enough of the gloomy stuff - it's my birthday after all! :P Well, my only wish is for everyone (myself included) to be happy :) A simple hug from a love one or a small, handmade gift from a child; a smile from a passing stranger or a tiny 'thank you' from someone whom you had just helped today - these are just some of the stuff that can make someone... anyone happy :) Money may rule how we live our life to some point, but most of the simple stuff that can make us happy comes from ourselves. Just think about this for a bit. 

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updating on personal posts for such.. such a long time.... I guess I was too caught up in all the games and stuff lol :P I will definitely post more from now on - especially game reviews [proper ones if I can put enough time into it... lol] and transcribed lyrics. Perhaps I will make another typography video... hmm... a lot of work though - I've forgotten most of what I've learned for my previous typography project :P

But I guess that's it at the moment. Will be absent for a few more days still, but don't worry, I'll be back latest by this saturday. Stay tuned! ;)


P/S: Oh and if you've noticed the lack of personal (written) works these days... well, actually I do still write from time to time, but, at the moment, I really needed the cash, so I'm trying to get these works sold to publishing companies. I'm so, so sorry about this. I suppose I can put some small pieces up from time to time in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment