Ads

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A birthday wish for a dear friend :)


To: Ah Ying :)

The first impression that I had of you during foundation is that you're the regal sort - tall, elegant, popular, smart, athletic, have mainstream fashion sense and not to forget, beautiful ;) ...well, everything, I believe, a person can be. Then I get to know you, through assignments, outings and in classes and tutorials, I've come to realised that you have a great sense of humour, good at speaking in public (love the way you carry yourself when you speak :)), a perfectionist (in a good way :)) and strong in character as well.

When we entered degree, HL, you and I made a pact to stick together as we knew our strengths and weaknesses and that we can rely on each other to get things done quickly as well as having fun in the process. I introduced Kai Wen, my long-standing friend from high school, to you all. We had a great start - everything we did, whatever we achieved were, in every way, excellent - we went through ups and downs with a will and we faced every challenge our lecturers can throw to us together.

When Ah Huan (and the guys, ofc :P) joined in, things became even more fun... more perfect. The bond we shared in this circle of 5, I believe, took a very long time to stabilise and once it reached so, it's very hard to break. The bonds that connected all of us are so intrinsic.. so complex, I have often wondered how do we managed forge these bonds anyway? It’s like.. well, a story from a fairy tale!

Anyhow, I appreciate everything that you've did for me or even sacrificed, knowingly or unknowingly, for me - helping me to get out of my shell is not an easy task I'm sure though not without help ofc :P. You know, you guys managed to get me to do stuff that my mum had tried for years and years without success ;). You’ve have brought me to places that I will never get to experience if I had stayed inside my shell. For that and many more gestures of friendship that you’ve shared, I can never thank you enough. I can only hope that I have also fulfilled my role as a friend by being there for you throughout these years.

From the deepest reaches of my heart, I am proud to call you one of my 4 best-est friends. No matter what happens in the future, I hope you'll know that you and the rest of our LL group will have a special place in my heart and mind always. May our friendship last forever~! =)

So, dear friend, on this special occasion, I would like to wish you a happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment