Ads

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Toy Defense (PC) Cheat

Well, I'm a noob (had to search a lot of stuff before I manage to do this lol~) so I thought I should post more detailed instructions on how to get infinite amount of money and stars :P

Okay firstly, I've checked and it really works. So if you don't believe me - google this cheat and see how many other people agree with me lol~

[This instruction is tailored for win7 users]
[Note: It seems that this cheat is not applicable for the free trial version of Toy Defense, sorry!]

1Make your ProgramData folder visible. How?

Show hidden files

Here's how to display hidden files and folders.
  1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
  2. Click the View tab.
  3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.

(Source: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-MY/windows7/Show-hidden-files)

2. Go to ProgramData folder at your (C:) drive

3. Look for ToyDefense folder

4. Double click on Profiles folder

5. Right click on 00000001.xml file inside that folder and select 'open with...' and click 'notepad'

6. You should see a
n="shop_money" v="195"

somewhere in the jumble of codes. (you can use Ctrl+F to find it). Change the 195 value (it can be any number though, the original number shows the original number of shop money you have) to as many as you like :)
[NOTE: shop money is the gold stars you needed to upgrade your troops]

7. Save it by overwriting the original file (A Ctrl+S will do).

8. Enjoy!


In short - a pictorial guide
*Click picture to expand it.*
Btw, as you can see, my shop money was already edited ;)

By having infinite amount of stars, you can get life regeneration (in-game = meaning while playing the game), extra cash for building towers (in-game), tower upgrades and extra 'saving heroes' slot (you can buy this only after winning a game though).



Check out my list of fav Tower Defense games (reviews with some tips) here :)

Buy the game/ the second version of it @ Amazon - links below:




16 comments:

  1. good but i cant find folder for the game in file program data what can i do and thanks for efforts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you haven't started playing it yet? Try creating a profile for the game first, then try the cheat.

      Hope this helps. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm afraid that I encountered that same problem where I can't find the toy defense folder in the Program Data folder. I tried creating a profile and played the game but I still can't find it...

      Delete
    3. Hmm, okay, a quick check - Are you playing the free trial version of Toy Defense? If so, I'm afraid I can't help you. The cheat cannot be used for the free trial version.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Via google, people are saying you need a hack tool to use cheats for Toy Defense 2 - not exactly something that I'd recommend. It seems like there're currently no easy way of cheating for Toy Defense 2.

      For tips though, you can check this out: http://www.modojo.com/features/2013-07-09-toy-defense-2-cheats-and-tips

      Delete
  3. There is no Profile Folder in my PC...
    and i can't find Toy Defense Folder in my Program Data Folder like yours...
    I find it in this way: Program Data > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Program > GameTop.com > Toy Defense
    and again i can;t find the profile folder there...
    >,<
    can you help me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A quick check, are you using a trial version of the game?

      Delete
  4. no for windows 8 the profile folser id in documents appdata>roaming>toy defence and plz show hidden files before approaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well, it may be slightly different for people with Win8 since this guide is mainly for win7 users only.

      Delete
    2. Windows 8 / c: > Users > [Your Name] > AppData > Roaming > ToyDefense

      Maybe :)

      Delete
  5. i cant edit my xml file coz i cant read it

    SECF _ AV ] XM X\VK WL U B^ p@CW @ p@C A D lA RG W Z
    K^ QG^zK ^
    Dv UZ GJ CD @ Z
    O^ QG^zK ^
    Dv UZ ZK ^ SG^ Z 3 G ZS
    /F KG^PJ _@ G\X\E XL A l UB9
    \] X \K ]P lA VD #PJ G Z
    J^ QG^zK ^
    Dv UZ VH #@J Z@ lA Wz \H% ZW ^ SG^ Z 3 G ZS
    /F K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i get ur pfofile files?
    I cant read my 'xml' files...

    ReplyDelete