Ads

Sunday, August 4, 2013

View Instagram using Webstagram

If there are anyone like me out there who wanted to have full functions (like viewing the list of your followings/followers etc) for instagram available to me when I view it via PC, then you've come to the right place!

Webstagram works brilliantly, but I don't know whether it steals your info or photos or anything lol... coz well, you need to authorise it to allow the online site to 'like', 'comment' or 'browse' at your express behalf. Hehe. But if it puts your mind at ease, I've used it and it's secure :)

So yea, you just go to its website here ---- log into your instagram account ----- authorise webstagram ----- then you can start browsing/liking/commenting on instagram (via webstagram) using your PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment