Ads

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Five Levels of Fear

So... I saw a similiarly titled post shared by See More on FB and I thought I can make one of my own :) Share yours in the comments and let's live in fear of these stuff together...lol :P Enjoy!


The FIRST (and lowest) level of fear

  • Flying cockroaches/ cockroaches
  • Speaking to strangers
  • Creepy crawlies (some of the more-legged ones) or anything slimy and that smells disgusting
  • No internet (lol) or no computer for like a whole week - yes, I'm probably very addicted to using the comp... and the net. oh and ofc games.
  • Laptop or handphone K.O. (Coz I have no money to repair 'em)


The SECOND level of fear

  • Heights and things with a lot of tightly packed holes 
  • Not being able to go home/ my bedroom is (somehow) destroyed 
  • Of getting injured or of suffering pain or of losing something
  • Calling some stranger on the phone (to ask about something for example)
  • Stuck in an unknown place with no transport and with no familiar faces for long periods of time
  • No storybooks for me to read


The THIRD level of fear

  • Loss of any of my limbs or my mental capacity
  • War or any apocalyptic event


The FOURTH level of fear

  • My death (while I had unfinished business to do or death by horrendous, and with a lot of suffering, means - like being eaten alive by cannibals... lol).
  • The death of any close relatives or friends


The FIFTH (and highest) level of fear

  • The death of any or all of my family members


So yeah, these are some of the stuff that I can think of at the moment. As mentioned, feel free to add your list of five levels of fear into the comments or onto your blog post (but do put a link to my blog post, if you may, at the bottom of your post). Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment