Ads

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The many pvpers in pwow

... that you would not like to meet in bgs or that you would like them to be on your team. :P

Alliance
Hunter
Whunter
Maenlol
Pred
Jaz

Mage
Faol
Mandriva

Warlock
Lockunder

Warrior
Ay

Paladin

Priest

Druid

Shaman
Thalion


DK

Rogue
Rialgala
Tabi
Bedeestealth
Skillsmelee
Kimkill


Horde
Hunter
Manias

Mage
Taleron
Wiski



Warlock



Warrior
Blubbey
Allgren
Silencium

Paladin

Priest

Druid
Wnimba
Platypus
Lettuce


Shaman
Colas
Bedeesham

DK

Rogue

I didnt managed to complete this list b4 pwow went down. Anyhow, here is the incomplete one. RIP pwow.

1 comment:

  1. Btw I'm not THAT thick-faced to put up my characters' names up there (those with some rather nice pvp background :))

    Yew's a great tree bg healer - Maenlol said so himself. Kaige too hehe.

    And my rogue (the best geared one) Fayne is one of the rather feared (by low-geared peeps, coz I like to bully them haha) and I always go after the healer (coz I can lol).

    ReplyDelete