Ads

Monday, December 12, 2011

FYP... sigh~

I've finished it you know... but now, sigh~

Why the hell did it have to be contaminated harr??? All my tolerance tests are gone. Have to redo proly (from the look on Dr Teh's face when I told her).

I was pretty shocked as well but what to do. and funny thing, all my cells became purple cocci except one which is pink rod. :| Weird~ so vastly different from my original results. Highly likely need to redo.... aslo

So overall, I might need to stay (after my finals) at Kampar for like a week at least. Worst case? 2 weeks... until right b4 Christmas that is. zzz Had thought I will have the entire holiday to start slowly finishing up my results and methods and intro for thesis. WTH, plan all ruined... so how? Remake plans lor~

Anyway, sad stuff aside, I've found a new band that sounds good (a bit like Westlife but modern type, singing pop songs) - One Direction! lol. Their voices are amazing! Very harmonious when combined but the song they recorded for their first album leh.... haiz the song choice a bit bad lor - lyrics and music sounds as though they are made from a factory. Not the memorable type. In my opinion, their best songs are What Makes You Beautiful, Gotta Be You and One Thing. Okay ones: Taken, Same Mistakes and More Than This.

Okay, nite! Going to check on my Castleville first though hehe. Yaya, I know it's late liao (like very late lol). Can lar, just 2 more chapters to finish CnC, then start memo (>.<)!

No comments:

Post a Comment