Ads

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time sink

Yes that's what WoW is. I can't believe I've spent about 60 days' worth of time (do the maths - 60 days x 24 hours = 1440 hours, including those time I just put my characters there and afk :P) into this game and I'm still a mediocre player but I can play most classes well enough. Is the game really worth so much attention?

I'd say yes atm. I know..I know.. most people would say that I am addicted and I cannot and will not deny that but I still strongly think that this game is one of the entertainment that I can get back in boring Kampar. I love raiding; I love PvPing (most of the time); I love to read about whatever stuff that the PWoW community is talking about; I love to challenge my skills by soloing instances.. though I really dislike farming for stuff. I love meeting new people but sometimes, when I'm not in a mood to talk, I don't (that's like 90% of my game time). I've also realised that arguing with someone over a game is rather childish and unreasonable though I'd get very pissed off if my loot was ninja-ed by someone. Don't worry though... I can get over it someday :P

Not to mention, I spent my other free time on facebook and its 'applications' (a.k.a games). That's almost my whole day spent excluding those hours I went for lectures and for dinner with my friends. I am becoming a super nerd of sorts lol.

No wonder my chair at Kampar broke! I must have spent so much time on it that its lifespan somehow got drastically shortened.

Oh wait, I've also spent many hours watching and rewatching movies and TV series on the computer. Wow, I do spent a lot of my time in front of the computer then! Especially in Kampar...

Gosh, I really need to get a life and leave the house more often. :| Maybe involve myself in more extra co-curricular activities or something.... I can't just whittled away my life. Another year has passed and I hadn't done anything really worthwhile yet. That's dishearting... like really dishearting.

Well, it's a new year and I guess I'll post up my new year resolutions (next post). I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they can come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment