Ads

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Last month of my degree life

Yes, it's April 2012 and it's the last month I'll be here at UTAR Kampar~

Mixed feelings indeed - but I'm already more sad than happy that I'm graduating soon.

Being with these bunch of crazy, adorable friends for 4 years - relying on each other, playing with them, joke around with them, enjoy fun moments with them, photo shoots etc~ well, it's suffice to say I will miss them dreadfully and the time we had together. How I hope time could just stand still for a moment more, or that I can go back in time to re-experience all these once again. I can't and I will never get to do so. I'll make do with what little time I have left - and spend them with my BFF friends as much as I can =)

Life moves on and it waits for no one - I must move on too. But that doesn't mean I cant bring my memories with me and my friends along with it :) I'll make sure I don't experience the loss of friendship with my secondary school friends in this case... we must keep in touch and stay in touch. Fb will help I guess but I'll put in the effort to do so.

Together we can face whatever challenges ahead that life has to offer!

**Despite the self-pitying post I posted 2 months' ago, I love my friends and I would like them to know that. I have always appreciated them no matter how I may seem to them externally - I may not be the sort of person to show my feelings openly in public but I am trying hard to let them know that I less than 3 them xP well, I think they got the drift anyway :) - the LL and LZ group - Kai Wen, Yin Huan, Kit Yin, Hann Lum, Ming Jack, Kin Tat (added my foundation buddies, Poh Zen, Chia Woon, Wei Yin ^^) #FF

No comments:

Post a Comment