Ads

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paintball = Painball

seriously, paintball = painball lol!

First round I kena one on the arm coz I tried to wei gong them, there's a person there hiding but I cant seem to hit him/her but then no one to backup me haiz... could have shot him/her one.

Second round, I tot they ran out of bullets, so I ran to the car there, kena quite a lot - mask 1, chest 2 and arm another one.

Third round, tried to hide behind the aluminium plate there. Works pretty well, didn't kena at all, but then we lost the flag when I took a break from shooting.

Fourth round, tried to hide behind car, kena 1 stray shot coz car no doors one zzzz.

Fifth round, death match - hid behind the barrel there providing cover fire for Si Nan and Terry. I think I did a pretty good job, coz they managed to kena 3 people there. Had to leave the scene coz ran out of bullets though.

Last round death match, hid behind the hill there to try to provide cover but then, gun jammed for awhile, then they ldy ran so far in front dy. Heard that someone's coming from the right so I turned right only to see Kin Tat retreating. Then I started shooting randomly coz cannot see. Fire was returned and kena my leg, I press myself flat against the hill, take a deep breathe, and returned fire, then hid again. But then, this time, he just stood up and shoot down from above, kena my other leg. But b'coz of him standing up, he kena shot by Si Nan ahahah. :)

This is the blow-by-blow account of my experience. 5 bruises total - 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 shoulder joint (this one sooooo painful)

Seriously lah~ cannot see at all - my specs fogged up, my mask fogged up ish~. If I can see, I can shoot way better :| and maybe can become sniper liao ahahah - my specialty.

Anyway, it's a good experience :P Had fun and will go another time if this time the mask is anti-fogging one - fogged up cannot see at all - plus our red vests showed more clearly then blue lor. Blue hardly can see one pun :\

No comments:

Post a Comment