Ads

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Them feels

Seriously, I don't know what to do right now...

Okay let me start at the beginning~ since that terrible incident where I was heart broken (or feels like heart broken anyways), I have decided that I'll never find someone... or anyone. I'll enjoy life with my friends and family, and that's it.

But now, since I've been here (at IDC, AMDI, USM for postgrad - hopefully I can get straight PhD), my new friends have been trying to get A and me together. A's a great guy, I'll admit. He knows a lot of fun facts that I like to know about, he's quite okay-looking, he loves games and books, he's pretty humorous and is cool to hang out with. But he has his flaws and I have my flaws~ stuff that we haven't really talked about.

Yes, our major common point is RO2, a game which I enjoyed immensely with him, but is getting duller (questing can be quite dull actually... kill x amt of mobs) But from my actions, I scared he will read them wrongly - I'm trying to show that I'm interested. That's it for now. 

Is this what every lady go through at a certain stage in their lives? I was hoping a more active partner I guess. Someone who will take the first step once the time is right. But the time is not now. It's just too fast. I'm feeling a bit rushed. He's climbing the ranks of trust and he had just reached the very good friend level. It's just a bit too soon for him to move on further IMHO. Only time can tell I guess. But if he does ask, I think I will say yes. I just hope I didn't choose wrongly or that I will hurt him in the process of 'trying out'.

And, well, I think he might be too rushed in making his decision too - I've a feeling that I know his decision already. It's just up to me - me and my indecision... lol. He told me his mom asked him whether he is happy here - he said he is. Am I happy with him in particular? or with my friends?

We're going out with friends to Sunway this Wed. I have a weird feeling that this is the time I need to finally decide. It's my life~ I'll need to decide. I wish I can get advice from a not-so-awkward-to-talk-with-about-these-sort-of-stuff person. Sigh~

Also, I'll need to set my priorities right~ I've been delaying my lab work for days now as I'm prancing around RO2 with him along a delicate line. I wonder what will happen once I told him I need to quit RO2 or at least greatly reduce my gaming time. I wonder...?

... ... 22/1/13 Well.. update lol~ that escalated pretty fast - that talk this morning did opened my eyes a lot more =) I guess we'll see how it goes this Saturday ^^

'Okay WTH the wrong with my post? Seriously... I'm not going to use with an arrow sign in front or behind it to make an arrow ever! @.@' S.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment