Ads

Saturday, January 26, 2013

My First Date - feelings =)

I never would have thought that I'd find someone like you - actually, I never thought I'd find any guy at all to spend my life with. But then, I met you.

At first you were quiet. The silent type in our group. Then you slowly changed, you talked a lot more, joked around a lot more, and when we played RO2 together, you are so amiable and talkative that I can hardly believe that you were the same person in real life! I find that I can talk freely with you. You love science and am aware of current news. You can know a person spot on and their interests as well. You are quite good-looking in your own unique nerdy/geeky sort of way :P

They started talking about us being together and that time, I was extremely shy and uncertain. I'm not sure whether that good feeling that I have when I'm with you is true or that I can be matched up to you or that I have the courage to say that 'I love you'. Then you started coming to Pg Island to jio me out. Even then, I was shy and wanted someone to be there besides you while I check you out from a safe distance. At the War Musuem, I've discovered that you're knowledgeable and that you're cute and funny :) But, it is at Kek Lok Si, I felt something different - especially when you asked me about that couple keychain. And when I re-view all our pics, I realised my good feelings may just be the start of the magical and yet elusive 'love'. However, I'm still afraid, insecure about myself, lacking in confidence - I needed that push to get me over that fence.

That day came perhaps a bit too soon ehehe, but I don't mind it :)  On 22/1/13, Lyra started to get my feelings about you out of me. I was reluctant at first, but then she told me what you've told her. It somewhat eliminated my uncertainty that I was tepuk sebelah tangan - and then I shared my feelings with her. She told me that opportunities don't come easy and sometimes (quoting you :P), once the train started, you can run forever to chase that train but you might never catch it. She motivated me and gave me some courage to step gingerly across that fence into a whole new world.

That world is more amazing and beautiful than I could ever imagine and it's filled with our love. I feel secure with you; I feel braver with you; I feel that I am and can be a better person with you. I understand that a relationship is not a one-way flow, it takes 2 to make a relationship work. :) I just hope I could do whatever that is in my capacity (with going too overboard ofc :P) to make this work. I really hope this would work out =)

"It's official, yours truly is in love and is loved by someone =)" S.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment