Ads

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Best free PDF to word online software - Nitro Cloud

I've used this and I've gotta say that I'm a very satisfied user :)

Although you only get 5 free conversions per month, this online software (none of the hassle of installing a software that you scared may contain malwares or viruses) is by far the best converter that I've seen. It's very accurate and has plenty of other features (that most people had to convert a pdf to word in order to do) - for example, adding an electronic signature to a pdf file. 

And by creating a free account, the files that you have ever converted will remain in its cloud storage (and in your account - the files won't be accessible to anyone else) for as long as you want it to be. Plus, you can easily access it anywhere (with an internet connection). 

If you don't believe me, well, go ahead and try it out yourself. I'll bet you will be satisfied with it as well.

Check it out here:
https://www.nitrocloud.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment