Ads

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy New Year... in advance!

So, yeah... I've been absent from this blog for quite some time I suppose... it's not that I don't have anything to post - just take a peek into my drafts folder lol... it's just that I needed the time to fully focus on finishing my thesis as soon as possible. 

Surprisingly, I'm even more tired since coming back from my 1 week vacation, although the vacation is extremely fun and exciting - I get to go to Melaka! :D

Anyway, I suspect that it is probably because of my introvert tendencies... my energy does drain pretty fast when communicating with people (not only strangers, I get tired fast when hanging out with my relatives... seriously).

Ok, ok... enough of the derailing thoughts. I just wanted to post this up to tell you guys that I will be absent for, at least, the new year.. so I'm going to take this opportunity to wish you guys an early Happy New Year! Do keep those new year resolution list in check coz I'm probably going to do one of my own and put it up here next year :P A comparison between last year's ...ahem... barely completed list and this year's would be great I suppose. 

So, I've not yet abandoned this precious blog of mine.... not just yet anyway! Heh. If you are reading this, then do stay tuned next year for more cool stuff (or at least stuff that I think is cool) :)

Oh and also, if any of you have Facebook, don't be shy and like this blog's page on Facebook. I don't spam your wall with crap.. don't worry! The posts will mainly be about cool scientific discoveries, and other science stuff and ofc, awesome game news... all of which are shared from respectable sources! :)

Again, Happy New Year and oh, a belated Merry Christmas! Have a great end-of-the-year guys! 

Me out!

P/S: I may be active around FB though since I rely on it to keep myself updated on the news of flooding in my country (3 cheers for online news portals). My grandparents and other relatives in Kelantan was affected, but perhaps not as severely as most people. I'm still concerned though. Hope they will be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment