Ads

Monday, January 19, 2015

My website is ALIVE! ...uhm LIVE!

It's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's A-LIVE!!! 

Yes, my dear blog readers! I've -finally- finished the website that I've been talking about for quite some time. There is a few part on the site that is still "under construction", but I hope you don't mind. :)

It's live at http://aveyntoh.webs.com :)

So, yeah, if you know of anybody that needs any of my services offered over there, share that website to them and I'll get something set up for your friend. 

If you don't need anything, you could still head over there to read my "very interesting" biography ;)

Well, this is supposed to be a quick blog post announcing my website, so I'll keep it short. Ciao for now!



P/S: Stay tuned for the next annual CNY cookie-making safety report ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment