Ads

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How to combine files into 1 PDF

So, I encountered this problem when I'm... well... doing something ;) Anyway, I needed to combine multiple jpeg images into 1 PDF and with a quick search on Google, I yielded plenty of potential sites. However, after looking through the various sites, I've decided on www.pdfburger.com

Despite its rather funny and weird name, this is a very reliable PDF combiner. You can switch around the order of the files you wanted to combine before you actually combine them. It's very simple to use. Within a few minutes, I have the document (14 page-worth of document) combined and downloaded. :)

Best of all, you don't even need to download any software to install it - it's web-based! You don't even need to give the site your email address in order to download your combined PDF!

In terms of security of sensitive documents, the site does have a privacy policy here it states that your documents are protected and will not be accessed by their staff or sold/ given out to third parties. How true it is, well, I cannot guarantee. Use at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment