Ads

Monday, July 20, 2015

Word Count Tools

Fun stuff! Unlike other word count tools that I've used, some of which are pretty darn awesome, but this tool won the top prize for being amazingly comprehensive.

I've never known anything about "readability" until I posted something up for word counting on this site... and it told me that my writing can be easily understood by people with a college education and above. And then there's the Dale-Chall readability score. Seriously, I've learned loads from the stats and it's rather fun to know what level my writing is :P

Here's a nifty screenshot of the stats of one of my game reviews. :P

Very interesting stuff :)

If you have anything that you've written... an essay, an article or any written work, do paste it in teh box below and try it out. :) Find out more about your writing style!


Powered by Word Count Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment