Ads

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Best Science Documentaries on Daily Motion

A list of the documentaries that I've enjoyed :) Have fun watching!

1. BBC Documentary - The Creative Brain: How Insight Works


2. BBC Science - Are Video Games Really That Bad?



BBC Horizon 2015 || BBC Science | Are Video... oleh Burak_Kavakc

3. NOVA Science Now - Human Brain: How Smart Can We Get



BBC DOCUMENTARY 2015 Human Brain How Smart Can... oleh Documentarychannel1

Very interesting! Writing down/journaling about your feelings and anxieties prior to a highly stressful situation helps your brain perform better... and reduces the chance of you getting that dreaded "going blank" phenomenon, especially during exams.

I used to journal on paper during my high school years - coz well, I love to write, so why not? Hehe :P But then I switched over to typing... hence, the birth of Aveyn Toh's blog... where I write prior to stressful situations like exams or rushing assignments for deadlines... I used to think I was procrastinating lol.. but now, maybe... just maybe, my brain is trying to teach me to offload the stress via my writing, so I can perform better later on :) Amazing!

4. NOVA Science Now - How Does The Brain Work?


HOW DOES THE BRAIN WORK? - NOVA SCIENCE NOW... oleh valeriivankov


5.




No comments:

Post a Comment