Ads

Friday, January 8, 2016

Infograph: Most Popular Usernames in MMO Games

I was playing around with Canva, a web-based application that allows you to create and save infographs for free... as long as yo don't use any of their paid elements. I've gotta say though - they do have a lot of free icons and images for you to use as you please.

That said, Canva has some really nice templates, fonts and images/icons, but I really dislike that the tools provided are very clunky and restrictive. In fact, I can do an even better job using PowerPoint to create my infograph... lol... minus the free icons and stuff, of course.  

But well, if you need a somewhat freeware that can do the job (infograph) without needing any installations, Canva is a pretty good bet. 

Anyway, here's the infograph that I made for lulz (just to try out the application I mean). Oh and the info in it is pretty accurate I'd say :P

Click to Enlarge
I wanted to add a picture of various anime in the "anime" box, but well, I gave up lol. As mentioned, it's tough as hell to move things around especially when you can't see the layer order for each item and kept clicking/ moving on the wrong stuff. Texts are super tough to move as well.

It turned out okay though, so... guess there's that :P

Alright, have fun with Canva! Ima go grab some dinner now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment