Ads

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ashley Marina - AGT Original Song (My Hero)

Since this is an original and that the title of the song isn't mentioned, I can only guess what the song title is... and my guess is "My Hero". With my abysmal track record of guessing song titles, I probably didn't get it right though.


Lyrics:

Who's always there when I need you
Saving every day
Who always comes to my rescue
Whenever I'm afraid

Who's the one who truly loves me
Like no one else in the world
You'll always be my hero
Forever I'll be yours

I'll hide behind your cape
And then we'll fly away
If trouble ever comes knocking
You're the one I look up to
How could I fill your shoes
Following the footsteps you walk in

Someday when I get older
You'll walk me down that aisle
There might be a ring on my finger
But I'll still be wearing your smile

Not a soul could ever replace you
That's the one thing I know for sure
You'll always be my hero
Forever I'll be yours


P/S: I did all of this by ear and there might be some mistakes. I'm pretty confident that I got most of the lyrics right though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment