Ads

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Internet and I

...are inseparable. Definitely! I mean well, I'm not exactly the person to go socializing at every chance I get and I like the anonymity that the internet gives. Role-playing ftw! xD

Anyway, I simply can't imagine myself without the internet or computer for like a week. It'll be hell, especially that I'm back in boring kampar. I dunno... I feel like I'm not very interested in any of the uni stuff anymore. It's just plain boring.. sigh... cham liao la. Instead, I would just like to have a dreamless sleep for once.. so I can actually get my beauty sleep. I haven't been sleeping well these days... not because of being online 24/7 ofc lol... but well, meh I dunno myself! :D

Alright back to the topic, Internet is just the jack of all trades - it has just about everything and I very much like the online gaming part. I can see the different ways people talk and also I can know more about people from other countries. Ya, well, there are jerks on the net who think they're like above everybody else but jerks are everywhere so it's not much of an issue lol. I just avoid them if I can :) or perhaps ignore them :P

Hmm... blogging is also nice in a way.. can get somethings off my chest at times. I also like to type a lot... especially stories but meh I guess I'm running out of creativity juices or something - haven't thought of a new story title for months now. When I'm younger, I can like have loads of nice story titles coming at me at a time and I'll spend time sorting and choosing before I actually started writing. However, these stories usually ended up half completed.. like my game books schemes. xD Actually, I do miss my stories... no matter how cheesy they may sound. Maybe I can restart some of my books one day...

Well, the endless information on the net helped me a lot. When I hear research, I hear Internet instead. It is the easiest and, not to mention, fastest way to find something if, ofc, you know how to effectively use the search engine eg Google. Books are still good references but it takes time... I mean A LOT of time. If the book has 1000 pages of hard-dry stuff and you wanted to find a small snippet of it... it'll be like looking for a needle in the hay stack lol. So why bother? (Unless you have the time and the patience to do it) Just google it! That's the Internet! We can get some nice colourful pictures/ helpful diagrams as well :)

The internet... haiz. The pity thing is that the internet over here is not exactly ideal... I just hate the way it's so friggin slow and it's getting worse now... >.<>

Well... there's probably loads of examples of the interaction between the Internet and me but I'll just stop here for now. Ima get started on posting the lyrics. Brb!

No comments:

Post a Comment