Ads

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mah holidayzz

Finally... holidays

It's like the ideal of ideals (lol what am I talking about here anyway huh?!?)... having nothing better to do except play, play and play/ gaming, gaming, gaming.... it's still rather a pity that I can't play WoW (Leong formatted his pc so no wow for me :P) Would have raided morning till night lol

Once a friend had said: Being idle in life is one of the greatest moments that anyone could dream for.. except, perhaps, workaholics lol. Anyway, she's right on the spot.. I mean, this is just great you know, I don't have any school/ uni work to drag me down... no burdens - not yet anyway... no tests, exams, quizzes... nothing. No jobs either so this is my ideal life but of course facing the computer day and night is not good for me. I really need to get out sooner or later.. go watch a movie or something xD

And.. oh ya, I had my speaking MUET exam yesterday and guess what... right! I seem to have the unluckiness to get such a topic - Occupation of family members affects the reputation of a family. Discuss. Walao... occupation pulak. Haiz. I did my best I guess. My points may not all be correct or make sense (rofling at this one) but I did speak out as spontaneous as I could. Overall, I -think- I did alright. :) Hope I can get good marks still though.

So.. um, it's kinda late already and I got to go play so fb games before I go to sleep. Meh, I'll try to return to here more often with more stories and stupid stuff that I did (haha) and some more good songs.. I've got the lyrics piled up and ready for posting but I'll do them later :P - Procrastination!!! O.o

Jaja = 'lol' in spanish, I think. K, I'm logging off fer now. Arrr ya mateys wait till I come back ya? Haha. Alright, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment