Ads

Friday, November 4, 2011

Memories

When I rewatched the slides that I've made for the talkshow, I've realised that is one of the times that I've really put all my effort into and that it turned out amazing. The script was brilliant (not just patting myself on the back lol), the slides were awesome with some complexity in animations and sound effects (I was addicted to putting in Narnia, Pirates of the Carribean, WoW, and Stardust OSTs) though the advertisements were a bit shoddy (we added in the 'S.H.E.' advert! :)), the group members were great at contributing ideas and helping out, the acting was believable, and this was my first time cropping audio to fit my slides with prefect timing lol. Overall, it was fun and an amazing experience that will always make me smile whenever I rewatched the slides.

I rmb the shocked look on Ms Chuah's face when she heard our 'guest entrance' music and when we addressed her as a reviewer for Times magazine lol.

Tried to find the theme music for NTV7 but failed though I made the logo rotate so it looks like the real one hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment