Ads

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update!! ttttwwwoooo!

Yes, yes, I should update this blog more often as it's my life's only 'black and white' documentation, heheh.

Anyway, I'm legally an adult now - 21 lol! The bday cake they bought was pandan layer cake (maybe coz they think I'm still sick) and it actually tasted not that good - I hate pandan cakes! But well, I'm not going to complain and be ungrateful so I just smiled and ate - then got leftovers pulak - 4 friggin pieces!!

And on my bday, I've found out that a fb friend - that I've never known irl, I'm positive - suddenly said want to change his status from 'fb gaming buddy' to something else *hint*hint* LOL. My imagination's running wild, ain't it? Well, he wants to be irl friends and I said fine then, just tell me when. Then, he said depends on my free time, then I said oh yeah hor, I'm in Kampar while he's in Penang and I said I will tell him when I'm coming back. Gosh, I sounded so bad, ya? >< I'm really bad at these kinds of stuff.

Another thing, FYP's going rather smoothly I think - maybe later will realise cannot finish LOL. I've got my pure cultures - most of them anyway, except for my new sample, the pickled juice, and the recently discovered mixed culture, the light soy sauce. But, well, enuf about that, I'm going to start on differential agars soon - tomorrow start preparing agars! Wheeeee! Rofl. P/S: I've lost a very important piece of paper for my FYP and I'm still grieving over it ><

The class leh, sooo boring and I'm not sure what the important points are and yet I have not yet started making notes! Gosh!!! I want to get 4 flat OR an A+ for this subject lehhhh!

Besides being tired almost everyday after lab, I've started my guitar lesson number 1 with Yin Huan! :) I've learned some of the chords and I've also memorised some. Maybe soon I can start plucking a song out then move on to strumming :P

Okayyy, I think that's it. Will talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment