Ads

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sanctum game review

Another way overdue game review. I played this game around 2+ months ago lol. Anyway, better late than never? hehe :P Here it is!

Sanctum
It's a futuristic-and-alien-themed 3D tower defense game with FPS element in it :) It's a bit tough for me.... got stuck at around level 5 lol... (each level have like around 10 waves). Although there are several types of gun provided (including a sniper rifle), they are practically useless, except for the handgun, that's pretty handy... if you upgrade it A LOT. Furthermore, each mob have their own specific weak point and if you don't keep hitting that spot (or even if you do), you will definitely not kill the mob no matter how hard you try. I specially hate the damage-soaking alien... it's just SO HARD to kill... and there are SO MANY of them
Waiting on the next wave :)
These little buggers are hard to aim at lol~ unless they get close enough
The towers are pretty cool though and I like the teleporting and lift ideas. I would love it better if you can build towers using the overview but then I suppose the game developers wanted it this way so you can see how awesome the animation for building a tower is lol :P

Overview mode :)
Overall, it's honestly a great game to play, but it's just that I'm too frustrated by those damage-soaking aliens. They are the cause of my defeat in Sanctum lol. Perhaps you'd have better strategy and luck. Give it a go and do tell me how you fare :P Have fun!



You can buy the vr 1 and 2 at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment