Ads

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Side Effects webseries

It's awesome. Seriously, if you're a stickler for series like Glee (though I don't really watch Glee now... it seems like the story's 'over-dragged on', if you get what I mean ;) ) 

Anyway, if you have no idea what I am talking about, go check out their complete first season here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBQgA3Kndk7dXtuuE1z16-07wmLAilEGk (Yes, it's a playlist of 5 episodes with their cover/original songs in music videos :P). 

The most outstanding song from their season 1 is definitely Bad Day (Music video and lyrics here). I had that on repeat for a whole week lol. :P

The most exciting thing is that their second season is already here!!! (3rd episode now) And although we fans have not so much as a glimpse of their original song (not even a teaser! Garh!) for this season, so far, I have plenty of awesome covers to satisfy our hunger :D


Okay, I'm out! Cya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment