Ads

Sunday, June 1, 2014

BioShock Infinite - story line explanations

I'm very surprised that I cannot find a single blogspot of mine that talked about one of the best written story line for a game. Seriously... maybe coz I'm lazy lol. Anyway, just so you know, this webpage that I've found has talked in-depth about the story for this game. It's very perplexing lol, but then you'll realise that stuff that may not make sense then sounds about reasonable now (after you've read the stuff in the link above).

Very interesting, right? I'd rank the story line of this game to be on par with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but this doesn't include indie games, such as Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, which has a pretty awesome story line as well, into my consideration (for the sake of making stuff easier lol).

Okay, I seriously need to get some sleep. There are more tuition today and a very long journey tomorrow (to Kelantan). So, ciao!

P/S: Full link can be viewed here: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/399176/bioshock-infinite-ending-explained/


You can buy the game on Amazon by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment