Ads

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dragon nest review

Ah... the nostalgia!

I've played Dragon Nest 2 years ago and somehow since my old laptop died, I didn't went back to the game even though I have loved the graphics, gameplay (though repeated dungeon runs even at different difficulty is a bit boring) and animations... and most importantly, the soundtrack (yes, I'm serious :P)

Anyway, due to having to write a review for one of my Fiverr employer, I've reinstalled the game and to my surprise, the game is so much smoother than before. The music is as brilliant as always :)

Just thought you guys would like to know :)

This is the music that you hear in town.



 And... this is the song you'll hear after an exhilarating video for character creation :)


The full review will be done today, so I'll post it up soon! Stay tuned! :)

Update: Unfortunately, due to a request from my employer, I am unable to post the full review here. I'll work on a summary and will post it up soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment