Ads

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tuition anecdote - Trick question

Goat or not-goat... that's the question!
One of my std 1 kids gave this to me. I had to asked her what this is, and she told me that this is a goat with 'horns' coming out from its neck. 

Then, she proceeded to ask me, 'Do you know what those things are?', while pointing to the 3 lumps under the goat's belly.

I tried to put it as gently as I could and said, 'Yes, of course... those are 'thingies' that baby goats drink milk from...'

Then she looked at me, annoyed, and said, 'No lah... those ARE the baby goats themselves....'

At that exact moment, I have half a mind to smack my forehead... I should have known better to just keep my mouth shut and asked what they are. 

It's obviously a trick question lol... and there I was thinking that she must have seen a picture of a mother goat on Nat Geo or something... aiks!

In the end, I asked her to colour it for me, just so she would have something to do to pass the time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment