Ads

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My mountain of shame

Based on the similarly titled article on PC Gamer and as usual, this post has been in my drafts section for ages lol :P

So, this mountain of shame refers to the huge pile of installed games that you have on your computer that are so dusty from being terribly under-used and ignored.

I'm usually not the sort who install only one game at a time and play it until I've gotten bored of it and then install a new game (while removing the old game). I like variety (who doesn't?)! So that I can play different games of different genre depending on my mood. :) 

Not to mention, I have loads of installed MMORPG games that I will NEVER finish playing on my computer as well... even though I have not logged in more than 10 minutes, or even at all, in a very very long time. That unfortunately includes my Ragnarok Online 2, Rift, WoW, Dragon Nest... etc. I still miss my WoW characters very, very much though!

There are even some games that, even though I've finished playing, I could not bear to uninstall - and I'm not even sure why. Perhaps I was thinking of playing it a second time, but at a higher difficulty (if there is such a thing in that particular game). Most of those are indie games like Aarklash, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Banished and Don't Starve, and some of them are casual games like Castle Storm, Disney: Infinity, Toy Defense, Plants vs Zombies... lol

(Edit: I've started playing Banished again and I finally knew why I abandoned it in the first place... once I get my population up to around 150, my villagers will die off even with thousands of food available lol. Anyway, I did some googling and now I'm sitting on almost 300 pop spread across 2 major towns :))

Anyway, what's YOUR mountain of shame? Feel free to comment below! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment