Ads

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Myers Briggs Personality Comparisons

How would you compare with famous characters from Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek and Marvel's Comics? :D

Alright to start, you have to fist take a Myers Briggs test - here's a nifty link for you to do the test for free!

Here's my results - INTP... as usual lol :P

Introverted individuals prefer solitary activities, think before speaking, get exhausted by social interactions.

Intuitive individuals are imaginative, absorbed in ideas, rely on their intuition, focus on what might happen

Thinking individuals are tough, follow their minds, focus on objectivity and rationality

Prospecting individuals are relaxed about their work, very good at improvising, prefer keeping their options open and seek freedom - (that's why I enjoyed doing freelancing so much? I should have taken up computer science when I had the chance lol... aiks!)

T

Turbulent individuals are perfectionists, self-conscious, success-driven, care about their image. (This is new... I think the test didn't have this when I did my test years ago :P)


Okay, well, once you have your own personality test result, you can then compare it with the posters below. Click on the images to enlarge them!

Disclaimer: Credits for these images go to the respective owners and creators of these images. I do not own any of these stuff. Just saying!


Click to enlarge!
Credits to http://churchm.ag/
To my "broken" heart's surprise, I didn't get Legolas... *cries* (nah, I'm not THAT upset... a little though :P). However, getting Gandalf is pretty good :D "You're a witch, Aveyn"

(If you can't get the reference, well, you really need to brush up on your memes :P - go ahead and google "you're a wizard, Harry")


Credits to http://makani.deviantart.com/

Unsurprisingly, I get Hermoine xD I've always identified myself as her ever since I've started reading Harry Potter... Harry may have all the heroic burdens and the responsibilities that come with those burdens, Hermoine is the logical one in the group, most of the time anyway! :)



I don't know any of the Marvel heroes in the INTP group except Dr Reed Richards... (fail?) hehe. Well, I don't know enough about him, except that one Fantastic 4 movie that I've watched when I was young, to comment anything. So meh.... moving on!


Credits to http://www.geekinheels.com/

Yoda, I am! xD


Credits to http://loqutor.deviantart.com/

Who's that for INTP? Meh... but well, I like the quote :P Moving on again...


Credits to John Seitz
and...  lastly~


Credits to http://www.orangedrink.net/

So, who are you most similar with in each of these movies/ TV series? Do let me know in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment