Ads

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Shadowgun: Deadzone triumph!

When I got top rank at level 2, I seriously can't believe it. I had just played the game for like 1 and a half hour or so and the game matchmade me with a bunch of higher level dudes with shotguns and energy weapons while I'm using the tutorial assault rifle lol. 

So, yeah, this is just me boasting about my leet arcade shooting skills. I did pretty well in other games like this as well - like Bravo Storm and my current favorite, Global Strike. Of course, if I play stuff like Ghost Recon: Phantoms with the big boys, I'll be ranked at the bottom half... usually. The matchmaking there isn't very good either :P

Anyway, just to commemorate this, so after a decade from now, when I was browsing through my personal blog a.k.a. diary of interesting stuff, I'll get to recall all the fun I had :)

If you are playing the above mentioned games, do send me a message (on my Facebook - link on the right side) and I might give you my IGN (in-game name for those who don't know) so you can add me or I can add you hehe :P


P/S: This was in my draft for quite some time as well lol. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment