Ads

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Solving the Login Error for Ubisoft's Uplay



So..... if you haven't heard, Ubisoft has just recently become my favorite games company because it just released THREE WHOLE GAMES for free this year and those games aren't exactly the "cheap" sort - Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Watch Dogs, and World in Conflict.

Here's the link to Ubisoft's special Christmas page - Happy Playdays 2017. You have until the 23rd of December to claim all these free games.

Anyway, I've managed to claim both AC4 and World in Conflict by simply logging into my Uplay client and getting them, but I've noticed that I can't do that for Watch Dogs... a game I've been so itching to play since like forever.

So, I tried getting the game by logging into Uplay on my GChrome instead. Surprise, surprise... it didn't work. Kept getting this "Login Error" even though everything is correct - username and password.

Did some digging and I found out that - and this has been personally tested by me and has proven to be true - you just need to switch to over to Microsoft Edge. Somehow, you'll be able to log into your Uplay account there.

Once you're in, it's easy to just click on all the 3 "Register for PC" links to claim every single free game Ubisoft has so generously provided! :)



I won't be doing any sort of walkthroughs or reviews for these games since there are already tons of them on the internet, but if you have any issues while playing or even before, feel free to drop me a comment. Maybe I can help :)


No comments:

Post a Comment