Ads

Monday, July 6, 2009

HeCTic

Arghh, my workload had finally caught up with me. Bear in mind that I'm not that kind of person who procrastinate every thing (only certain, selective things that are beneficial to me if I procrastinate, like washing my bathroom mat :P). I just can't believe the load that is now trying to bury me alive... and I really mean ALIVE...

Sigh, this is the life of a student... and I LIKE it (LOL) Just trying to be positive there :P There are nothing to gain by being pessimistic.. right?

Anyway, I really like the message that one of my friends posted on her MSN. She said: "We treat quizzes like tests, treat tests like finals, then what do we treat finals as?" (edited - grammatical mistakes) I would probably reply that we, the students, treat finals like THE END OF THE WORLD. Muahahaha. Haha. Heh. It's not funny at all lol.

Really! Why do we (the students) look at exams like it's the next big thing? Is the education policy of Malaysia (and all around the world?) to be blamed? Or is it Hishammudin (sorry for the spelling :P)? This is making a lot of students to be and feel old even though they are supposed to be in their teens. (Believe me, I've seen students with a full head of white hair [like an old lady] at my high school - that's how serious this problem has become!) This is just CRAZY!

And there goes my internet connection... again... lol. 'Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail Retrying......' Roflmao.

Well, I better get started on the mountain of work that I have waiting for me back in somewhere called 'reality'. Haiz, this is one of the times I really wish I was living in some fantasy life. Sailing on some pirate ship... questing with soem other knight... slaying a vicious dragon to save a village... riding a horse across a battlefield... these I can do (in my sleep perhaps :P)

Actually, wait a minute, I have something to say... life is life... there're nothing to it really - a piece of cake. It's just that if you choose to achieve something in your life, aha, then you'll need to put in an amount of effort and that makes it a piece of #$%@. =.=' swt (touchwood)-ing at my own 'jokes' lol.

Ah alright, have to go reply my friend's sms about our pengajian malaysia assignment. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment