Ads

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shocking... really shocking

It's rather shocking to suddenly found out, yesterday, that, during my 10+ reread of the Harry Potter series, my nose was watery.... with blood - MY BLOOD!! I, who thought I was somehow immune to nose bleeds, almost fell from the bed in surprise! (alright, alright, I admit, I was reading while lying on the bed :P)
Luckily , it's just a small amount of blood, nothing too horrifying or anything. And according to the 'family doctors' a.k.a. my parents, it's maybe because of lack of water + high body temperature, and, at that moment, I did feel a little feverish and my mouth felt like saw dust. Well, needless to say, I mmediately took the necessary actions to stop myself from falling ill.
However, I'm still wondering - why at that particular moment i have the nose bleed? I'd been in plenty occasions where I felt those symptoms before but I never had any nose bleed then. What actually caused this thing? I guess, the internet is my friend then xD I'll look it up and post it here later.

Original date of publish: April 7, 2009 at 9:48 am

No comments:

Post a Comment