Ads

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

David archuletta - Dream sky high

Heyyyaa... So much of life mystery to me Yet, somehow so clear Questions with answers deep in the heart Like, why are we here What can I do that will matter most? What can I say to make your day? One thing I feel I can say to you... Keep up your faith, you'll find your way...... Dream sky-high! Ride the chances flying by Even angels dream sky-high Of everything they long to try Dream it sky-high Time and again the doubts come along But why let them stay? Everyone's far from who they could be We're all on our way, yeah Days we were strong we remember well, yeah Days we were scared, we live and learn Ask me the way and I will point above No matter what, that's where I turn That's where I turn. Dream sky-high! Ride the chances flying by Even angels dream sky-high Of everything they long to try Dream it sky-high (Background) Dream Keep up faith, yeah Don't you hide Don't you run No, no Everyday is your celebration. Don't you ignore who you can be. Soar your imagination. Dream sky-high! yeah yeah Ride the chances flying by Dream sky-high oh yea Even angels... Dream sky-high Ride the chances flying by Even angels dream sky-high Of everything they long to try Dream it sky-high "When you have a dream which is as hard to reach as the castle in the sky, try this. Results not guranteed. - S.Y."

Original date of publish: November 25, 2008 at 9:19 am

No comments:

Post a Comment