Ads

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My ramblings - Take 2


Problems, problems.. they almost never go away and keep piling up, burdening your shoulders and heart knowing that somehow you might never solve some of them in time/ever. Maybe it's just that I'm a born worry-er. I can't stop wiorry about something - I really need a big break someday... or I'll just worry myself to my early grave.
I hate this thing you know - when I am beaten, whether it's by myself or by someone else. I know that for every success there must be a pit fall but why, oh, why must it be now? We can't choose when we're going to run into a pit then what else can we do? Can we avoid it? Sure, if you have seen it before you drop into its depths..
I don't like being the editor/translator of the group. It's really, really lucky I steered my group members away from choosing a famous person from China as our Management assignment's leader or I'll still probably trying to translate some full of old and 'chim' chinese characters articles - I'd rather die... Sigh.
I'm now having a terrible headache. Maybe it's from my over self-criticism, or maybe I'm just emotionally drained. I hate being here, if only I'm at home, I can still get the comfort of my bed and familiar surroundings and family members.
Haiz, I have a 8am class tomorrow and I'm still typing my blog... I've just too many things inside my head and the heavy feeling in my heart - I just can't stand it. Frustrated. Disappointed. Sad. Tired. Perhaps I really should buy a pensive lol. But so far, my pensive is very loud and noisy Linkin Park songs. haha. It's not exactly funny though, hurmph.
Facebook - my new interest.. it's a pity my main blog is all here or I'll probably leave this account to rot. Heh. I have to try to think of a way to convince the lecturer to let us add one important stuff to our assignment tomorrow - problem, is just a problem; there's no use in blaming the source of the problem, I guess.
Web page design is a good and interesting subject but, ya, I won't be re-taking it up anytime time soon after my 3rd semester. Oh, yeah, talking about my 3rd semester, there's just 2 more weeks to go and I'll be free to go home! And then -FINALS- (awww....) and I'm free again for 3 more weeks, to recuperate and get my enthusiasm up for my degree. 3 more years of this - how much longer can I last? Against such terrible unpredictable weather, changes of temperature of situations, of late or early classes, of heavier burdens and having a heavier heart, of emotion turmoils (yeah, it's a part of growing up but it doesn't mean I can't dislike it) and of homesickness... how much longer? Another year is my best bet. >.<

Original date of publish: April 1, 2009 at 10:10 am

No comments:

Post a Comment