Ads

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My ramblings - Take 1


Okay... it has been quite awhile I have not written (typed, if you are very picky about words) here. A year had gone to past. Even chinese new year is over... Time flies, doesn't it?

I'm nearing the end of my 2nd semester in this dreaded place, yippee! ... I guess.. 3 and a half year to go though...

Wondering why I'm so .. like this? EXAMS!!! That's why! @#$%ing exams! *sigh* Do I really have to be like this every time I have exams coming up? O.O It depends on myself I suppose.. especially if I had done more to prepare for it.

Time is never enough. It's.. it's like money. You can never have enough of money, right?; and this applies to time. Imagine what you can do with ample time? Hmm? What about ample of money? Hmmmmm...

I don't have a very happy CNY this year... I wonder why...

Ah, well, enough of my ramblings - the first of my ramblings.. I might want to add. I'm glad that no one ever reads this blog.. so I can just type whatever I want =) without actually feeling stupid or something.. ( :O This just means that I'm 'talking' to myself ?!?!)

Btw, if I'm ever gonna establish a biotech company, I'll call it BioGen ^^

Original date of publish: February 2, 2009 at 4:58 am

No comments:

Post a Comment