Ads

Thursday, March 6, 2014

WoW Resources: Check List of Researched Glyphs


So, yeah, I have a scribe and trying to keep record of all the glyphs obtained via research (3 researching methods and 1 book method :P) is really hard, especially if I wanted to see how many glyphs that remained un-researched.

Anyway, I came up with this checklist, so scribes worldwide can rejoice! Just print these out (3 pages worth of tables) and then start checking the boxes. It's that easy to keep track!

Download it free via my Scribd account here.  If you like it, please leave a comment below or at my Scribd account. It's very much appreciated :)

List of Glyphs - Check List by Aveyn Toh

However, do note that these lists are not meant to provide detailed information about each glyph, they are just for... well, checking!

This list is based on the WoW Patch 5.4.0, but I've typed the original name for Glyph of Inferno Blast (Fire Blast) at its side.

Have fun checking boxes! :P



Source: http://www.elsprofessions.com/inscription/


P/S: Oh and if you would want the word document format of the check list (for reformating purposes or something), feel free to comment below and I'll get back to you asaic.

No comments:

Post a Comment