Ads

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Halloween event at The Settlers!

I doubt I would be very active during this time though (unfortunately) as I have a sick pile of workload that I have yet to tackle. Cries...

Anyways, for any info on the event, you can check it out here: http://adf.ly/ss25d

For the number of purified water to kill golems, I'll list them down here as I go. Note that I'm currently at level 32 (yay, me!). I believe that the number of quest item you need to kill the golems are the same for everybody but for higher level players, the difficult of the golems will scale faster ( due to them defeating the golems faster I think :P)


First golem: 10 purified water
Second golem: 12 purified water
Third golem: 16 purified water
Fourth golem: 20 purified water
Fifth golem (Greater golem): 20 enriched water
Sixth golem (Greater golem): 23 enriched water
Seventh golem (Greater golem): 29 enriched water
Eighth golem (Greater golem): 35 enriched water
Ninth golem (Greater golem):

No comments:

Post a Comment