Ads

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Disappointment... again

WTH! You know... I've stopped WoW for well, weeks before the final and I've really put effort into studying but guess what? The result is so disappointing that I am seriously considering slamming my head against the wall.

This has only proven my convictions that I dunno how to apply what I've learned. I've memorised every f-kin thing about the stuff that is going to come out. I DID MY HOMEWORK. I edited the definition a bit tho the meaning is still retained (but perhaps the stupid marker decided that if I didnt write it word for word I'll probably can't get marks... Sht!). Plus, the technique in answering is not exactly taught by the lecturer - I did it by guesswork based on what I usually do for these kind of questions and also advice from friends.

This sucks. All the effort wasted - since I didn't get at least an A. Sht. And this is not exactly a subject that I want to study anyway :| But next sem sure even worse one... come on now... I need to stay at 3.5 CGPA >.<

GOSH, I feel like killing someone right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment