Ads

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Convocation 21/10/12

My family-1 and I <3 nbsp="">
Yayyy!!! We officially graduated!!
My friends and I <3 nbsp="">



Me smiling widely with my gifts and scroll :P
(The rest of the gifts are at home lol)
What else could I say?

Seriously, one day before my convocation, I was thinking along the lines of 'Yayy!!! I'm meeting my friends again!' 1st, then 'Yayyy! I'm graduating and getting my degree!' 2nd and thirdly, 'Yayyy! I'm going back to Kampar~' <- okay that might be a bit fake LOL~

Anyway, had a very fun-filled convocation with LOTS of photos!!! and 2-days in Ipoh ^^

A very big thank you goes to Ah Ying who housed us for 2 nights, her mom bought/gave us so much gifts, she belanja us makan so much :D Ah Huan, for coming even though she had work tmr :) and Ah Wen, for coming and accompanying me so I won't feel too out of place or awkward (especially when hanging out with Kar Leong and the rest of the guys). Last but not least, Ah Leong, even though she was not there as much :P, but because of jodoh, we also can meet one last time (before we go back to Pg) at Long Fong Kwok =)

I wonder what the rest of the days will bring us to? Tmr, Ah Ying's going to Singapore to work. Ah Leong will have a friend when she finds a job in Sg as well. Ah Wen and I will be in Pg and Ah Huan will be in Ipoh. Maybe during weekends we can go visit her~ she sounds really lonely there. We could cheer her up :)

See how first~ and also Ah Wen's bday surprise ehehehe :P (as a 'payback' for her little prank when she almost pushed my face into the cake lol :P but my prank leh is not as bad one lar~ it's a good sort of prank ^^ maybe can't call it prank also, but well, will need to plan with Ah Huan and see how :))

Okay, tmr got work liao lor and gotta go discuss proposal >.< Feeling awfully lazy lol :P Anyway, am super tired so yeah, nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment