Ads

Monday, October 1, 2012

My thoughts and feelings

Keeping in touch is just a myth ~ there is no such thing. When people mature, they move on. People who cling to the tattered remains will be left behind. It has always been this way and it will always be. It takes both people's efforts to KIT and not one. Any kind of r/ship will need effort from both sides.

I missed the days we had but I have to let go too. I don't want to be left behind...

~~~

Why should I keep holding on? These rocks are cutting into my hands and you're just watching me bleed. I could just let this go and land safely on the other side. It'll be strange waters but I can make it. I know I can. But won't it be such a waste of time to climb up to the top of your cliff in the first place?

I don't understand why you won't lend me a hand?


~~~


Emotions are one of the ways to express your feelings, but they tend to get in the way when you're discussing about your feelings.


~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment