Ads

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Man of Steel movie review


A quick word before I really get to bed lol!~

Well, I'm not exactly a big fan of superman (or Smallville lol) but I'd say this movie tried to put in too much and ended up with a lot of the story being chopped up and scattered as flashbacks or are shortened so much that some of it may not make sense. Some flashbacks is fine but IMHO this movie has too many and some of them got me confused for a min, wondering where the story is leading to. Perhaps they could shortened the intro instead and get more actual Superman parts into the movie.

The Clark actor in this movie is doing fine - perhaps he's trying to portray an uptight Superman that is carrying the heavy burden of having super powers. I don't know... but that's what I get from watching his acting. 

Clark: 'This symbol on my chest represents 'Hope' on my world.'
Lane: 'Well... it's looks like an 'S'.'
(Note: the quote may not be exactly the same as in the movie but it's similar)

Cracking a joke in the mid of a serious scene, extra point! lol :P

World War Z tomorrow!! Woots! :) All hyped up for it... hope it's not such a let-down as After Earth was.

No comments:

Post a Comment