Ads

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My ramblings - Take 5

It's been some time since I ramble about stuff ... lol.

Anyways, today I'm going to talk about the 'seniors vs juniors' scenario that I encountered in my lab. Here, I'm actually the youngest around and ofc one of the juniors. I never felt that I really fit in this lab - the friends that I have here doesn't really feel like my friends at all. It's more of a seniors having the courtesy to hang out with junior. I'm not sure whether I'm the only one feeling this or not but well, I do feel that way from the responses that I get from them most of the time. With practically no friends here (as my previous buddy left the lab), I'm as depressed as a.... um I don't even know what to put here... a sad puppy in the rain? Oh well, my BF's around, though sometimes he can be really annoying or horrible lol.

Wow, another yawn. What's with me feeling sleepy almost everyday? Fatigue? Probably. Caused by work and Rift? Highly likely lol. My failure with my 6th cycle of SELEX is not helping to boost my morale either... sucks to be me atm. Hopefully I can get better results with this repeat of cycle 6.

Okay, I'm off now - going to the lab upstairs to chat with Alex. Chill, guys. Saw Yi out.


No comments:

Post a Comment