Ads

Friday, April 4, 2014

It's time for some new ringtones

I've been meaning to change my old ringtone for ages... lol. Procrastination at its best :) 

Anyway, I was thinking of making a couple (but at least 1 for my SMS and 1 for my phone calls) from the collection of epic music that I have. Since being the generous person that I am, I've decided that I will upload them onto my soundcloud so you can download them for free. I think there won't be any copyright issues, since the ringtones will/should be around 30 seconds or less.

So, yeah, I'll attach my soundcloud link on this post as soon as I've cropped a few ringtones and uploaded them to soundcloud :)

Stay tuned!

Update 19/6/14: So, it has been -what? two months now and I have yet done anything that I said I would. ahahah, that's even worse then procrastination... that's 'prioritising' xD But ofc, my masters' study comes first (OMG I want to graduate ASAP). Anyway, I -will- start on this once I finished my lab work and can start on my thesis... another awaiting horror I suppose :P On a more serious note though, I apologise for this. I will get my ass to work in September, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment