Ads

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Selection and application of ssDNA aptamers to detect active TB from sputum samples - A paper presentation

This is the last one, I promise! :) This is one of the worse kind of of papers that I've read. It doesn't have anything conclusive (the results, I mean), plenty of speculations, lots of 'nonsense' trying to muddle your mind while you're reading.....

But anyway, my supervisor wanted that paper presented and what he wants... he gets. (like a spoiled brat lol...... OWW! That slap to my face hurts! Where did it come from?!!) 

Actually, I haven't presented this yet... it's so bad that I'm not proud of being able to present it lol....

Anyway, there are some gist in it that you might find interesting... like how NOT to write your future papers.. :P


Bonus! I might even put up the intro of my project here AFTER I've completed my thesis :P Better be safe than sorry right? Hehehe

P/S: If you want my slides, just ask... seriously, don't just go and try to rip off my powerpoint slides lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment