Ads

Monday, July 29, 2013

Diablo III - the actual review after the ranting

lol, well, I still don't like it (the game) that much, because well, I'm very much against forcing people to connect to a server while all they wanted to do is play the campaign offline and by themselves.

But all in all, it has good storyline - the boss fights are rather tough - especially if you plan on getting the achievements. The classes are cool - I like monk, wizard and demon hunter the most though IMHO, ranged classes get the best out of everything (in terms of boss achievement-wise) by being able to avoid getting any damage - kiting FTW! :)

Swarms still can kill me at times... when I was so busy DPS-ing and forgot to heal myself lol :P It's still the usual 'point and click' system btw, whereby you just keep killing mobs one after another and get loot then sell those loot so you can get more loot to sell... lol..

However, the disadvantage is that I don't exactly like the progression system they have in there. I mean, yes the first run-through of the game is great and everything but then you seriously expect me to play a second, third and fourth run-through of the same quests, same bosses and same maps with practically the same spells and class and sht? N. O. Playing once is enough thank you. It's not like you have any end-game stuff for me to play with anyways.

Plus, I didn't care much about blacksmithing or jewelcrafting (what's the actual name for this profession?) or even that one profession that I haven't unlocked yet.

So, overall, it's still not worth the money you spent to buy this game. Unfortunately, there are no 'free' version of this game yet hehe - that's the main reason why my bro and I went and bought it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment