Ads

Sunday, July 21, 2013

YouTube Originals

This thing had been on my mind for far too long lol - tis time to make this work!

Okay, so I've this idea of making a blog and/or FB page featuring original music (only) from YouTube stars/bands since I'm such as avid surfer of YouTube, but I never seem to have to time to actually do it. So, here's me committing - I present to you.... *drum roll* the blog.... YouTube Originals! Haha, a real original name lol. 

Anyways, it's up and running at the moment and I'll see what the response is. If it's not that good... well, I might just scrap that idea altogether. 

In the mean time, I'm seriously considering opening a FB page for YouTube Originals. Whad'ya think? It'll take up a lot of my time I guess. Gonna have to cut down on the gaming.... hmm, on second thought, nah~ I prefer gaming over maintaining a FB page lol. Anyways, see first la!



P/S: Btw, I can't seem to get the proper URL for the blog, so I'm stuck with utubeoriginals.blogspot. It's not a typo!


P/P/S: Oh and a side note, it seems that I had plenty of drafted blog posts but none of them are actually going to see the light of the day if I don't work on them lol :P So, yeah, be expecting plenty of new posts next week... unless I had a sudden bout of super-laziness, then perhaps in the next month hehe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment