Ads

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh, Miley....

In response to Miley Cyrus's new 'music video' - I mean like, yeah, you want to show the lyrics/feelings of the song in the music video (as it should be I suppose), but if you've any sense at all, you would have 1. Put it as 18 and above only or at least a warning for some nude content/suggestive content 2. Make a new music video by portraying the lyrics/feelings of the song in a different way- I'll quote this YouTuber:

Ariadni7979 - Because it's all about the views and gossip and not about the music. It's never about the music for years now.

Even from her own words she was quoted as saying "My whole thing is, haters are gonna hate, but haters are also going to click on your YouTube video just to watch it, so I don't really care. You helped me break the record. Even if you were watching just to hate on me, and now I hold the record, so I win." (to Good Morning America)

I mean like yeah, there are plenty of people/ 'artists' who do this sort of stuff, but I'm really sad that you've decided to join them. Hollywood has definitely destroyed you... perhaps Disney too (lol). 

Funny that you used to say "A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power." but now you do the exact opposite of what you've said. Being a fan, I gotta say I'm disaapointed.

Honestly, I've put up with enough of your bs stuff. Sorry, Miley, this is one of your fans that have to let you go. Actually, I think I already let you go since the VMA performance. 

Though the song is still good, but I won't be watching the video for sure. But seriously, if you're having that much of a trouble with your relationship with Liam, then you really should break it off and get counselling.

No comments:

Post a Comment